The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo R9s ColorOS 3.0 Android 6.0 Marshmallow – Oppo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Oppo R9s your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
Oppo R9s is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (Cortex A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 processor with Adreno 506 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Oppo R9s comes with a 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The phone ships with Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is layered with ColorOS 3.0. The Oppo user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
ColorOS is a customized version of Android used by Oppo on its smartphones. Oppo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Oppo R9s comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font on Oppo R9s with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo R9s from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R9s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R9s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R9s with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R9s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R9s.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo R9s. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!