The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A6s Samsung Experience 9.0 Android 8.0 Oreo – If your looking for how to change text message background on Samsung Galaxy A6s your in the right place.
The Samsung Galaxy A6s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 6GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 512 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy A6s flaunts a 6-inch (1080 x 2160 pixels) FHD+ Amoled display with 403 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Samsung Galaxy A6s continues with Samsung Experience 9.0 which runs on top of Android 8.0 Oreo. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
Samsung Experience is a customized version of Android used by Samsung on its smartphones. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
Samsung Experience 9.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 9.0 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A6s GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A6s from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A6s. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A6s via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A6s from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A6s display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. How much do you customize your Android devices? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!