Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) Samsung Experience 8.1 Android 7.0 Nougat – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) phone.
The Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.2 GHz, which is seated upon the Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7885 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-G71 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) comes with a 6-inch FHD+ Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels and a density of 411 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 18:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
As for software, the device boots Android 7.0 Nougat with a skin of the company’s proprietary Samsung Experience 8.1 on top. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
Samsung Experience is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Samsung mobile devices. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
Samsung Experience 8.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 8.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A8+ (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A8+ (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A8+ (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Let us know in the comments below!