The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Samsung Experience 9.5 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.2 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 512 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 392 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 18:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) lineup will run a new version of Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The Samsung’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
Samsung Experience is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Samsung smartphone users experience. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the Samsung Experience.
Samsung Experience 9.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 9.5 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A9 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A9 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A9 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.