Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J4+ Samsung Experience 9.0 Android 8.0 Oreo – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Samsung Galaxy J4+? Samsung Experience 9.0 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Samsung Galaxy J4+ features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 2GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset. It is supported by the Adreno 308 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy J4+ flaunts a 6-inch (720 x 1480 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display with 274 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Samsung Galaxy J4+ runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo-based operating system, namely Samsung Experience 9.0. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
Samsung Experience is Samsung’s proprietary front touch user interface. In addition to the visual changes, Samsung has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as Samsung Experience Theme Store and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy J4+ devices running Samsung Experience 9.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J4+ GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J4+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J4+. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J4+ via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J4+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J4+ display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy J4+. Do you have a personal favorite font style? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!