Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy J6+ Samsung Experience 9.0 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J6+ phone.
The Samsung Galaxy J6+ is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an Adreno 308 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Samsung Galaxy J6+ flaunts a 6-inch (720 x 1480 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display with 274 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
As for software, the device boots Android 8.0 Oreo with a skin of the company’s proprietary Samsung Experience 9.0 on top. The Samsung user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
Samsung Experience is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Samsung smartphone users experience. Samsung offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy J6+ devices running Samsung Experience 9.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J6+ GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J6+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J6+. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J6+ via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J6+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J6+ display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy J6+. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.