Customize Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) ONE UI Font Style – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 1.6 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset. There is an ARM Mali-T830 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 3GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) flaunts a 5.5-inch Super Amoled display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The phone ships with Android 9.0 which is layered with ONE UI. The Samsung’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
The ONE UI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. In addition to the visual changes, Samsung has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as ONE UI Theme Store and more.
ONE UI some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ONE UI without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J7 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J7 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J7 (2017) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? Drop a comment and we will help you out.