How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Samsung Experience 8.5 Android 7.0 Nougat – If your looking for how to change text message background on Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt your in the right place.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt is powered by a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 1.6 GHz. There is an ARM Mali-T830 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 2GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt comes with a 5.5-inch HD LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with sharp pixel density of 267 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 16:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The phone ships with Android 7.0 Nougat which is layered with Samsung Experience 8.5. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
Samsung Experience is Samsung’s proprietary front touch user interface. Samsung offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt device run on Samsung Experience 8.5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J7 Nxt from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J7 Nxt from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J7 Nxt display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.