Customize Samsung Galaxy J8 Samsung Experience 9.5 Font Style – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J8 phone.
The Samsung Galaxy J8 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset. It also equips an Adreno 506 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with a large 6-inch Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels and a density of 274 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience. The 18:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The phone ships with Android 8.0 Oreo which is layered with Samsung Experience 9.5. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung Experience is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Samsung mobile devices. Samsung offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the Samsung Experience Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J8 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J8. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J8 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J8 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!