How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy S9 Samsung Experience 9.5 Android 8.0 Oreo – If your looking for how to change text message background on Samsung Galaxy S9 your in the right place.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4×2.7 GHz Exynos M3 + 4×1.79 GHz ARM Cortex A55) Samsung Exynos 9 9810 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP18 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 flaunts a 5.8-inch WQHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 568 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Samsung Experience 9.5 based Android 8.0 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
Samsung Experience is Samsung’s proprietary front touch user interface. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the Samsung Experience.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy S9 devices running Samsung Experience 9.5 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy S9+ GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung S9+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9+. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy S9+ via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung S9+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy S9+ display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Samsung Galaxy S9+, do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.