Customize Samsung Galaxy S9+ Samsung Experience 9.5 Font Style – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Samsung Galaxy S9+ or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4×2.7 GHz Exynos M3 + 4×1.79 GHz ARM Cortex A55) processor, which is provided upon the Samsung Exynos 9 9810 chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an ARM Mali-G72 MP18 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with a large 6.2-inch Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels and a density of 531 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 18:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The phone has also run on Samsung Experience 9.5 skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
Samsung Experience is the name of Samsung’s custom spin of Android. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
If you have Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Samsung Experience 9.5 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung S9/S9+ Plus GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung S9 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung S9/S9+ Plus via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung S9 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy S9 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy S9, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Let us know in the comments below!