Customizing Font On Style Samsung Z4 Tizen 3.0 Android Tizen 3.0 – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Samsung Z4 smartphone.
The Samsung Z4 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Quad-Core processor set at the clock speed of 1.5 GHz, which is seated upon the Spreadtrum SC9830A chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 1GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Samsung Z4 comes with a large 4.5-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and a density of 207 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 5:3 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The Tizen 3.0 based Android Tizen 3.0 OS comes preloaded on the device. The Samsung user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Samsung mobile devices. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Z4 devices running Tizen 3.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Z4 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Z4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Z4. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Z4 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Z4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Z4 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Z4. Which font do you like using on your Samsung Z4? Drop a comment and we will help you out.