The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo NEX FuntouchOS 4.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Vivo NEX smartphone.
The Vivo NEX comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 616 GPU with an 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Vivo NEX comes with a 6.59-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2316 pixels and a density of 388 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
On the software front, the Vivo NEX runs feature rich FuntouchOS 4.0 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
FuntouchOS is the name of Vivo’s custom spin of Android. In addition to the visual changes, Vivo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as FuntouchOS Theme Store and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Vivo NEX devices running FuntouchOS 4.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Vivo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Nex via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Nex, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Nex will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Nex via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Nex.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Nex will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Vivo Nex, We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!