Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo S1 FuntouchOS 9 Android 9.0 Pie – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Vivo S1 Smartphone.
The Vivo S1 comes with the MediaTek Helio P70 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.1 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 6GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
The Vivo S1 flaunts a 6.53-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ LCD IPS display with 395 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
As for software, the device boots Android 9.0 Pie with a skin of the company’s proprietary FuntouchOS 9 on top. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
FuntouchOS is the name of Vivo’s custom spin of Android. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
FuntouchOS 9 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 9 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo S1 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo S1, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo S1 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo S1 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo S1.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo S1 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo S1, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Vivo S1? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!