Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo V15 FuntouchOS 9 Android 9.0 Pie – Vivo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Vivo V15 your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Vivo V15 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4x 2.1GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Vivo V15 comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with sharp pixel density of 395 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The Vivo V15 runs on Android 9.0 Pie, which is based on FuntouchOS 9. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 9.0 Pie.
FuntouchOS is the name of Vivo’s custom spin of Android. In addition to the visual changes, Vivo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as FuntouchOS Theme Store and more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo V15 device run on FuntouchOS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V15 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V15, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V15 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V15 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V15.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V15 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Vivo V15, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.