The Vivo X21i gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. If your looking for how to change text message background on Vivo X21i your in the right place.
In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU with an 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The phone flaunts a 6.28-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 402 ppi as pixel density. The display is protected from scratches by a Corning Gorilla glass.
Vivo X21i runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely FuntouchOS 4.0. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.1 Oreo.
FuntouchOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Vivo mobile devices. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Vivo X21i devices running FuntouchOS 4.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Vivo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X21i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X21i will automatically have new font style.
via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X21i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X21i will have better display look.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo X21i. How much do you customize your Android devices? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!