Customize Vivo X27 Pro FuntouchOS 9 Font Style – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Vivo X27 Pro or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
Vivo X27 Pro is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold + 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 8GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Vivo X27 Pro comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels and a density of 401 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The smartphone will run FuntouchOS 9 skin based on Android 9.0 Pie, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
FuntouchOS is Vivo’s proprietary front touch user interface. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo X27 Pro device run on FuntouchOS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X27 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X27 Pro, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X27 Pro will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X27 Pro via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X27 Pro.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X27 Pro will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo X27 Pro, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Vivo X27 Pro? Drop a comment and we will help you out.