Customize Vivo Y89 FuntouchOS 4.0 Font Style – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Vivo Y89 phone.
Vivo Y89 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (Cortex A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro processor with Adreno 506 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Vivo Y89 flaunts a 6.26-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 403 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
As for software, the company’s Vivo Y89s boots FuntouchOS 4.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The Vivo user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
FuntouchOS is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Vivo smartphone users experience. Vivo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Y89 device run on FuntouchOS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y89 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y89, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y89 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y89 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y89.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y89 will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Y89. How much do you customize your Android devices? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!