How To Change Font Style On Vivo Z1 FuntouchOS 4.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Vivo Z1 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Vivo Z1 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an Adreno 512 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Vivo Z1 flaunts a 6.26-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 403 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The FuntouchOS 4.0 based Android 8.1 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.1 Oreo.
FuntouchOS is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Vivo smartphone users experience. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
By default, the Vivo Z1 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the FuntouchOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z1, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z1 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z1.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z1 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Let us know in the comments below!