If you was one of those who root their devices by using Kingroot or Vroot method and would like to remove chinese KingUser and KingMaster and related files. You can now replace it easily with SuperSU by following these instructions :
This method is working on more devices but unfortunately not all
How To Replace KingUser to SuperSU
- Download Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v1.8.zip
- Extract “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-vx.x.zip” to: /sdcrad/ directory.
- Open “Terminal Emulator” and type:
- Give root permission to the emulator by tapping Allow.
- Once done, SuperSu App will launch automatically, if not launch it manually.
- Update SU binary by tapping CONTINUE > NORMAL, don’t click TWRP/CWM, wait until it finish, then
Check your device’s App drawer, you will find that this tool replace Kinguser and related applications with SuperSU. Download “Root Checker” App to check if your device still have root access or not.
Now, you know the way you can change Kinguser to SuperSU on your phone in just some clicks with Terminal Emulator. I hope you will find this article very useful and the way you can install this application on your phone.
If you want to enjoy the latest version of SuperSU, then I will suggest you bookmark our site and never miss any updates from SuperSU.