Now the WhatsApp app is still one of the most widely used chat apps, WhatsApp itself has many cool features which are updated every time. In Whatsapp we can send text messages, send pictures, audio, location, voice notes and much more. For those who are lazy to type, maybe a voice note will be an option. By using this voice note feature you can send short voice messages to your friends without having to type first. The way to record voice notes on WhatsApp is to press the microphone button, then a ‘slide up to lock recording’ will appear and just swipe your finger up to record the voice message. .
Apart from sending your original voice message to your friends on Whatsapp you can also change your voice to be unique in Whatsapp. If you are bored with your ordinary voice in WhatsApp voice notes, you can change your voice into monster voices, children’s voices, robot voices and much more so you don’t get bored. The method is also very easy, only requires 1 app from the Play Store.
How to Change WhatsApp Voice Notes to Unique Voices
If you want to try how to change Whatsapp voice notes to unique voices then you can see the information below.
1. Please download and install the Voice Changer with Effects app from Play Store.
2. Once installed, you can directly record your voice by tapping on the microphone icon.
3. If you have recorded, there will be many choices of sound effects that you can use, choose one of them to send to Whatsapp.
4. To send it, please tap on the three dots.
5. Tap Share.
6. Select Whatsapp and then select the contact you want to send a voice note to.
7. Done, then you have successfully sent a voice note on Whatsapp with a unique voice.
So that ‘s how to change WhatsApp voice notes to unique voices , good luck.
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to change voice in telegram voice note without app which may be useful later. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.