Every app installed on Android will certainly have its icon appear on the front screen of our Android, so that it will be easier for us to be able to open the app.
Every app that is on the Android home screen will be visible to us and anyone who opens our Android smartphone. Now for those of you who may be banned from playing certain games or apps on your Android by your parents or girlfriend, you can hide the app so that it is not visible on your Android home screen so that it will not be seen by others, and only you can open it. and see the apps of these apps. .
Don’t worry because this method only hides the app, does not delete the app so that the apps on your phone will not be lost. Every new Android smartphone is usually equipped with a hide app feature so that to hide apps on Android we don’t need any additional apps. How to? Read on to find out.
How To Hide Apps On Android Without Additional Apps
For users who are curious about how to hide apps on Android without additional apps then you can see the information as follows.
Step 1. Open the Settings menu on your phone and tap Privacy.
3. Select App Lock.
4. Enter the pin or password of your smartphone. Next, select the apps you want to hide.
5. Enable it in the App Lock section.
6. Also enable it in the Hide from home screen section.
7. Tap on the Set Access Code section, the access code is used to open apps that you hide via the dialpad of our smartphone. The access code can be set with a code # at the beginning and at the end of the code, the code can be a 1-16 digit number, for example #050505#, if you have, tap Done.
8. And if you have reached this stage, the app icon that you have hidden must have disappeared on your Android home screen.
How to Open Hidden Apps
1. Enter the dialpad of your Android smartphone.
2. Then write down the access code that you have set above #050505#.
3. Then the apps that you have hidden will appear.
So, that’s how to hide apps on Android without any additional apps, very easy, right? Good luck.
Also check out the previous article about how to hide apps/games on Samsung phones without additional apps and various other interesting articles. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.