On the iPhone, we can usually see the shots and images stored in our gallery. There will be photos and videos that we have saved on our iPhone.
For those who have secret photos that others don’t want to know about, you can hide these photos and videos very easily without having to use any additional apps.
On the Iphone IOS 14, there is a photo and video hide feature that we can use to hide our secret photos and videos so that other people don’t find out.
In addition we can also return it whenever we want very easily. Then how to hide photos and videos on iPhone ios 14? Read on to find out.
How to Hide Photos and Videos on Iphone IOS 14
For those of you who intend to follow how to hide photos and videos on iPhone ios 14 then you can see the information below.
1. Please open the photo on your iPhone.
2. Then find the photo or video that you want to hide.
3. Open the photo and video.
4. Tap the share button .
5. Tap Hide.
6. Tap Hide Photos.
Then your photos and videos will be lost and will not be visible in your iPhone gallery.
How to Restore Hidden Photos or Videos
1. Open Photos on your iPhone.
2. Go to the Albums menu.
3. Tap Hidden.
4. Then there will appear photos and videos that we hide.
5. Select the photos and videos that you want to restore/show again.
6. Tap the share icon.
7. Tap Show.
8. Done, then the photos and videos that you have hidden will appear again in your iPhone gallery.
So that’s how to hide photos and videos on Iphone IOS 14, good luck and hopefully useful.
Read again some interesting information from other JavaPhones such as how to see the number of hidden youtube subscribers in the previous article. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.