Today’s phones have included personal items, because nowadays people tend to store or write personal things on their phones, such as important notes, important files, personal photos and so on. Because this smartphone is personal, we will not be happy if we see other people messing with our phones and opening all personal things on our phones. Now so that other people can’t open our phones and see our data carelessly, we can lock the apps on our phones so that they can’t be opened by others. Especially for Xiaomi users, you don’t have to install any additional apps to be able to lock the app on your phone because the settings are already in the settings menu section on our Xiaomi. You can lock Whatsapp, notes, gallery, etc. so that no one else can open the private app. Then how? Stay with us, you will find the answer here.
How to lock apps on a Xiaomi phone without additional apps
If you want to try how to lock apps on a Xiaomi without additional apps then you can see the guide as follows.
1. The first step please enter the settings section.
2. After that go to the APL menu.
3. Tap on the App Lock section.
4. Tap Turn on.
5. Enter the pattern lock to be able to open the locked app later.
6. In the Add your MI account section, tap Later.
7. Then tap Later.
8. Next, please check what apps you want to lock, such as galleries and notes. Tap Use app lock.
9. Done, now the lock and notes app is locked, and only you are allowed to open the app.
So that’s how to lock an app on a Xiaomi phone without additional apps, I hope this tutorial is useful and thank you.
For other interesting information you can also see how to lock Xiaomi MIUI 12 recent apps which has been discussed in the previous tutorial which may be very useful for you. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.