Nowadays, there are lots of content creators for YouTube videos, TikTok and other platforms who use Google’s voice as the voice for their videos. Google voice is available in male and female versions but the most widely used is female Google voice. Usually we can listen to the voice from Google when we use the Google assistant or use Google translate. So, for those of you who want to use Google Voice for TikTok videos or videos on YouTube, it will certainly be a little difficult to save Google Voice from Google Translate because there really isn’t a link to download the sound, but over time, there have been lots of tricks you can do to make it work. make Google sound easily, whether it’s using an app from the Play Store or without using any additional apps. As I will share now, I will share how to make Google sound without having to install any additional apps and of course this will not consume your smartphone memory. In addition, you can also make Google voices with words according to your own wishes without being complicated and very easy.
How To Make Google Voice Without Apps On Android
If you are curious about how to make Google voice without apps on Android then you can see the guide as follows.
1. First of all, please open your mobile browser then go to the site soundoftext.com .
2. After that in the text section you can write your own words that you want to say by free Google voice.
3. In Voice you can change the language of the text to Indonesian.
4. Tap Submit if you have.
5. After that there will be a Sound menu there you can play first / listen first to the sound that you made earlier.
6. If you are sure, please download by tapping download to save the Google voice to your smartphone.
7. Tap Download.
Done, then the Google voice that you made earlier is already stored on your phone. That’s my tutorial on How to Make Google Voice Without an App on Android, good luck and hopefully it’s useful.
Also check out the previous article about how to make Google voice with your own words on Android and various other interesting articles. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.