Every Android smartphone is equipped with a flash which is usually used for extra lighting in dim and dark places when taking pictures. But we can also use the camera flash for our smartphone notifications.
Usually notifications for Whatsapp, sms, telephone, etc. on our phones are in the form of music or song tones, now you can use flash lights as notifications for your smartphone. Later your smartphone’s flash light will turn on when a notification comes in.
To activate this feature you must use an app from the Play Store, and of course this method works for all Androids. How to? Stay with us, you will find the answer here.
How to Make Notifications Using Camera Flash
For those of you who want to try how to make notifications for wa, sms, phone using camera flash then you can see the guide as follows.
1. The first step, please download and install the flashalert app from the Play Store.
2. After that open the flash alert app.
3. In the App Permissions section, tap I Agree.
4. Next, tap on the Turn On All Function section.
5. Allow all permissions that appear.
6. Then on Enable flash alert for, you activate it in the Incoming SMS section.
7. On the notification access, activate it in the Calling Flashlight section.
8. Tap OK.
9. Next, tap on the Notification for Apps section.
10. Then select which apps you want to activate notifications with the camera flash.
11. Done, now if there is an incoming notification then your flash light will turn on.
So that’s how to make WA, SMS, phone notifications using a camera flash, hopefully it’s useful.
Read again some interesting information from other JavaPhones such as how to turn Xiaomi camera into iPhone camera without app in the previous article. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.