We can make music videos for Instagram stories in 15 seconds on storybeat. But for those of you who want to upload and post music on ig/Whatsapp stories with a storybeat of more than 15 seconds, you can follow this tutorial now. In this way you can upload a music video with a storybeat to your instagram/Whatsapp story for more than 15 seconds and up to unlimited. How to? yuks Stay with us, you will find the answer here.
How to Make StoryBeat Duration More Than 15 Seconds
For users who are curious about how to make storybeat duration more than 15 seconds then you can see the tutorial below.
1. Please first make a post on storybeat as usual, the method can be seen in my previous article on How to Add Music to Instagram Story Without a VPN
2. If you have, you can download and install the kinemaster pro app first here
3. Once installed, open the kinemaster app then tap the icon below to enter the kinemaster editing page
4. In the aspect ratio, select 9:16 so that the video display is adjusted to the storybeat
5. Tap Media to enter the storybeat video that was made in point 1
6. Turn down the video volume by tapping the video and then tapping the speaker icon
7. Set the volume to 0
8. If you have duplicated the video layer, tap on the video then tap the three-dot icon on the left
7. Tap Duplicate
8. Adjust to the duration you want
9. After that tap Audio to add the music, the music is the same as what you made in point 1
10. Please adjust the audio position to your liking
11. Done, please tap the share icon on the left
12. Tap Export
After export, please upload the storybeat video that you have made with a duration of more than 15 seconds to Instagram story / Whatsapp status story
So that’s how to make a story beat duration more than 15 seconds, hopefully it’s useful and don’t forget to like and share this article to make it more useful
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to make Whatsapp status story more than 30 seconds on iPhone which may be useful later. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.