Along with the times, people who like to take photos can now use Android smartphones to produce quality photos. When we take photos on the Android smartphone camera, there will usually be a watermark setting that we can show or hide. The camera watermark on Android usually appears with the words Shot on / Shot by …. and will include the resolution of the Android smartphone camera. But what if you are an Android smartphone user who wants to include a shot on iPhone camera watermark? Of course so that people think you are taking pictures from an iPhone device. The answer is of course you can, you can make a camera watermark with the words shot on iPhone even though your smartphone is an Android smartphone. How to ? Here’s how to do it.
How to Make Watermark Shot On Iphone on Android Camera
For those of you who want to try how to make watermark shot on iPhone on Android camera then you can see the information as follows.
1. The first step, please download and install the Shot On app from the Play Store.
2. After that open the Shot On app.
3. In the Logo section, select the Apple Logo.
4. Then in the Shot on section you just write iPhone, for example Iphone 11 Pro Max.
5. In the Shot By section, please write your name.
6. After that tap on the camera.
7. Select the camera app on your phone that you want to use.
8. Then please take pictures as usual.
9. Tap Check.
10. The result is like this friend, you just have to save the image by tapping the download icon as below.
So that’s how to make a watermark shot on an iPhone on an Android camera, hopefully it’s useful and thank you.
Read again some interesting information from other JavaPhones such as how to turn Android camera into iPhone camera in the previous article. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.