Currently, many WhatsApp users are moving to using Telegram as their chat app. Maybe this is the impact of the latest Whatsapp policy regarding privacy. To support WhatsApp users who are moving to Telegram, Telegram has updated the latest feature where WhatsApp users who are moving to Telegram can easily move their WhatsApp chats to Telegram. So those who are moving to Telegram don’t have to worry about losing their chat history, because we can already move chat from WhatsApp to Telegram without having to use any additional apps.
You can use this latest telegram feature in the latest updated telegram app, so the condition is that in order to be able to move chat wa to telegram, you must first update your telegram app to the latest version on Play Store. You can move chats and all attachments in the form of photos, audio, etc. to Telegram without exception. Cool isn’t it? So how to move Whatsapp chat to telegram? Read on to find out.
How to move WhatsApp chats to Telegram
For those of you who want to try how to move Whatsapp chats to telegram then you can see the information as follows.
1. Make sure you have updated your telegram version to the latest version on the Play Store.
2. After that, open WhatsApp and look for the WhatsApp chat that you want to move.
3. Tap More Options at the top right.
4. Tap the More menu .
5. Select Export Chat.
6. Tap on the Include Media section to move the Whatsapp chat and its attachments.
7. Next select Telegram.
8. Then you will be directed to telegram, there you just select one of the contact lists that you want to move the chat to.
9. Tap Import.
10. Tap Done.
So now the chat on your WhatsApp has moved to Telegram easily without exception.
So that’s how to move Whatsapp Chat to Telegram, hopefully it will be useful for those of you who are moving from using WhatsApp to Telegram, thank you.
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to move telegram stickers to Whatsapp which may be useful later. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.