On Android there are lots of video editing apps, one of the most widely used video editing apps on Android is the Kinemaster app. Kinemaster is a video editing app on Android with lots of cool features and easy to use, you can do various ways of editing videos such as cutting videos, merging videos, adding sound / audio and other cool effects. The quality of the video produced is no less good than the results of editing on a PC. Unfortunately, when we use the kinemaster app, there will be a watermark that says made with kinemaster at the top right of the video, so it might interfere with the appearance of our video edits. To remove the kinemaster watermark then you have to pay and it is not free. Maybe you will easily remove the kinemaster watermark by using the mod app but now I will try to share how to remove the kinemaster watermark legally, not using the modified app and this is fairly safe because it only uses editing tricks. How to? Stay with us, you will get the answer here.
How to Remove Kinemaster Watermark for Free
For those of you who are curious about how to remove kinemaster watermark for free without mod apps then you can see the guide below.
1. Please open the kinemaster app
2. Enter the video you want to edit
3. In this section, please tap the icon below
4. Then equate
5. Slide the video to the bottom left as follows, don’t let our video touch the watermark
6. If you have, you can make other edits with the video position like that
7. When you have finished editing the video, you can export the video as usual
8. The next step you must first download and install the Crop & Trim Video app from the Play Store
9. If it is already installed, open the Crop & Trim Video app
10. Select the cut menu
11. Tap on the Crop & Trim Checker
12. Tap the play icon as shown below to start editing the video
13. Please cut the part of the video that does not have a watermark
14. If you have tap Done, wait until the saving process is done
15. And the results are like this friend:
Done, if you have reached this stage, please check your edits again whether there is still a watermark or not. So that’s how to remove the Kinemaster watermark for free without a mod app, hopefully it’s useful
For other interesting information you can also see how to remove cute cut watermark without app which has been discussed in the previous tutorial which may be very useful for you. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.