Capcut is a video editing app that is usually used to edit videos for TikTok. Capcut is perfect for editing short videos. Capcut has a lot of features, such as standard video editing tools (cut, add effects and transitions, and much more). Apart from that, there are other features in Capcut, such as the one-click converting photo to anime feature, the shaky video stabilization feature and the coolest feature is the template feature. If in alight motion we know it as a preset, then it’s called a template in capcut.
We can use the capcut template to edit videos instantly, we only have to prepare a few photos to be included in our template. Then quickly we will be able to edit cool videos without having to bother doing editing, just one click. Now, but when we have edited the video through the capcut template, there will be a watermark in the form of capcut writing at the top right of the video and maybe it will be annoying for some people, now in this article I will share how to remove the watermark / capcut writing in the edited section capcut templates. See below for details.
How to Remove Watermark in Capcut Template
For users who intend to follow how to remove watermark in capcut template then you can see the information as follows.
1. Please edit your video using the template provided in capcut. You can see how to use the capcut template in my previous article on How to Use a Template in Capcut.
2. After that, please save your video by tapping on the export button on the top right.
3. To remove the capcut template watermark, please tap on the Export section without a watermark.
4. Wait until the export process is complete, if you are directly directed to the Tiktok app, then just press the back button.
5. After that tap Done.
6. OK, now you just have to look at the results in the gallery section of your smartphone, then the capcut writing watermark is gone and the video is clean.
Done, so that’s how to remove the watermark in the Capcut template, I hope this information is useful.
Also check out the previous article about how to use templates in capcut and various other interesting articles. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.