If your Honor Play 3e is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Honor Play 3e features a 5.71-inch HD+ IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels accompanied with a pixel density of 295 ppi.
The performance of the smartphone is driven by Octa-Core ARM Cortex A53 processor mated to a 2GB RAM to take care of the multitasking needs. Additionality, a PowerVR GE8320 GPU is present which to a great extent manages the graphical requirements. A key aspect of the processing configuration of the device is the inclusion of Helio P22 MT6762 chipset which adds to the performance level of the device.
If you find that your Honor Play 3e is running a bit slower than usual, it may be lagging or a little slower, the screen freezes, or you’re having trouble loading a specific app or game, then you’ll want to know how to factory reset.
Hard reset Honor Play 3e via Recovery
- Turn off your Honor Play 3e and wait a few seconds.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Reset Screen Lock Honor Play 3e
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Honor Play 3e from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor Play 3e.
Factory reset Honor Play 3e from Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Honor Play 3e will reboot.
The Honor Play 3e is undoubtedly a flagship phone with a premium look. Like its siblings, the cameras of this phone is also amazing which outputs ultra clear images. The storage is ample and the battery is decent and efficiently powers this phone throughout the day, but we feel it could have been a tad larger.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to flash Honor Play 3e which will be coming soon.