If you are facing issues such as frequent freezing, abrupt reboots, and performance deterioration over time, you can reset Huawei Y5 2019 to declutter your device from useless apps and files.
The Huawei Y5 2019 comes with a 5.71inch IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1520 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 2 GHz Quad-Core processor seated upon Helio A22 (MT6761) chipset. It is aided by 2GB of RAM and IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU graphics engine. The smartphone is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 9.0 operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 13MP snapper at the back and a 5MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the smartphone houses an internal memory of 16GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 256GB.
Do you want to make your Huawei Y5 2019 work like the first time you turned it on after you brought it home from the store? If you have noticed that your Huawei Y5 2019’s performance seems slower than before, maybe it is time for your smartphone to undergo some resetting.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Y5 2019
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y5 2019 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y5 2019.
Factory reset Huawei Y5 2019
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Y5 2019.
Hard reset Huawei Y5 2019 from Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Y5 2019 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Y5 2019 will now wipe all contents.
The Huawei Y5 2019 comes in the flagship range and is loaded with a lot of quality features. It comes with a god storage facility as well. The processor is strong enough to handle a number of functions.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. For other tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Huawei Y5 2019 which will be coming soon.