Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 if it’s crashing or freezing, running slowly or suffering from problems you can’t identify. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei Y7 Pro 2018.
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 flaunts a 5.99 inches IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a pixel density of 269 ppi, which can provide a sharp and clear vision.
The device is based upon the Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset that supports an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. For the graphics, there is an Adreno 505 GPU, which handle the efficiency of the processor and there is a 3GB ram, which can provide smooth multitasking and gaming.
Whether your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 freezes, apps misbehave, or you want to pass the phone to another person, you should know how to reset it using various methods. Basically, the choice depends on the problem with your smartphone.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Y7 Pro 2018
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018.
Factory reset Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 via Settings
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018.
Hard reset Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 via Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 as a new device.
Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 is a mid-range performance oriented device. The excellent battery backup and good storage capacity make the device a perfect buy for consumers. The great pair of cameras are can capture mesmerizing images and good quality videos.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to change storage settings on Huawei Y7 Pro 2018 which will be coming soon.