If your Samsung Core Prime has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your phone settings and the recovery mode.
The heart of the Samsung Core Prime smartphone has 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processors seated on Snapdragon 410 MSM8916v2 chipset and aided by an equally powerful 1GB ram and Adreno 306 GPU. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. So, one can ditch It also comes with a 8GB internal memory which can be increased to a limit of a massive 256GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Samsung Core Prime sports a 4.5 inches qHD display which renders excellent visuals with its pristine image quality and vibrant colours.The Samsung Core Prime is fuelled by a sealed 2000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery.
Whether you are selling your Samsung Core Prime, are having problems, or just want a fresh start, there are a variety of reasons you might need a reset. This also works if your phone shuts down randomly and won’t turn back on. Let’s take a look at how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
Hard reset Samsung Core Prime via Recovery
If the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime does not start normally, or if you do not remember the lock screen password, use the steps. It might be necessary to perform a reset without turning on the phone.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Home,Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all 3 buttons go when the device shows a screen that says Installing System Update.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically.
- Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the option Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Press the Power button to select the Factory Reset option
- Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the YES option, and press the Power button again to select Yes.
- Use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option from the Android Recovery menu.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung Core Prime
If you forgot your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime lock screen pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
In order for Find My Device to help you reset your phone screen lock, your smartphone needs to be turned on, connected to a Google or Samsung Account and the internet.
Unlock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Open https://www.google.com/android/find and then sign in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung Core Prime from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Galaxy Core Prime from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Choose the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung Core Prime via Settings
If the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime starts normally and you are able to access the settings menu, use the steps below.
- Go into the “Settings”.
- Tap ˊBackup and resetˋ.
- Tap on ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Tap on ‘Reset Deviceʼ.
- Enter in your lock screen credentials and then tap on ˊContinueˋ.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on ‘Erase Everythingʼ.
- Your device will restart and begin the Factory Data Reset.
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is a premium smartphone with great features. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense. The processor-RAM combination makes the device good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues.
Most of the problems that the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Look forward to other articles such as how to change font style in Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, we will publish it soon.