Reset Galaxy Grand Neo Plus – Restoring a smartphone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Samsung Grand Neo Plus is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung Grand Neo Plus.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus has been equipped with a Broadcom BCM23550 chipset and a quad-core processor that clocks up to 1.2 GHz speed. It is assisted by Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU and 1GB ram. For the storage, it houses an internal memory of 8GB, which can keep a number of files and data of the users.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus comes with a 5inch IPS TFT display having a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and a pixel density of 187 PPI. It offers an excellent view while gaming and watching videos.
For all the tech packed into your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus, it still has a tendency to misbehave and slow down if you install too many apps or run too many processes at the same time. Luckily, Samsung lets users reset their devices to their original factory settings, allowing you to wipe your phone and enjoy it as if it were a brand new Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.
When the time comes for you to hand over that Galaxy Grand Neo Plus to your next owner, you better make sure you perform a factory data reset. This process will completely wipe your device, deleting all files and traces that you ever used it. It will really be the same as when you first used it.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung Grand Neo Plus
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, you have up to 5 attempts to try and unlock your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Reset Lock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then sign in with your Google Account and password.
- Choose the Galaxy Grand Neo Plus from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Grand Neo Plus from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung Grand Neo Plus
- Ensure that the Samsung Grand Neo Plus is powered off.
- Press and hold the Home,Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time on your Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.
- Release the Power button when the Phone vibrates. Continue to hold the Volume + Home buttons until the Android logo appears.
- In recovery use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and the Power key to select.
- From recovery, after selecting wipe data factory reset on the hard reset process, choose wipe cache partition.
- Select reboot system now.
Factory reset Samsung Grand Neo Plus from Settings
In most cases, the usual way to reset your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus is through smartphone settings or factory reset. Use the following steps to begin the factory reset.
- Go to the Home screen and choose “Apps”.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Go to the Backup & reset.
- Choose ˊRESET DEVICEˋ.
- Then hit the Erase everything button.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Samsung Grand Neo Plus will automatically reset and reboot.
The Samsung Grand Neo Plus comes with the entry-level price tag that has many good features. It’s a combination of great hardware and specs provide seamless experience. However, it lacks a display but considering the budget, it can be overlooked.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus specific problems. Some of the problems that the device has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.