Do you need to reset your Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition to factory settings to fix problems or improve performance? In this guide, we’ll show you four ways to complete this task on Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition.
The Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor placed upon Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus chipset and a 4GB of RAM. A Adreno 512 is added with those to output a superb graphics display. The phone runs on Samsung Experience 9.5 OS based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition sports a 5.8-inch Amoled display with a 1080 x 2220 resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition comes with a metal body and is available in Silver, Gold and White colored body.
If your Android device appears that the device storage is full, you can remove everything present in your Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition by resetting it and then you can install the applications of your need. Because that will erase everything so the storage issue will be resolved too.
Hard reset Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition from Recovery
❶ Shut down your Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition completely by pressing the Power button. If your phone is locked and you can’t turn it off, you can wait for the battery to drain and try resetting these steps after charging it again
❷ Press the “Power” and “Volume Up” button together till the device displays the start-up logo.
❸ Once the Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.
❹ On the displayed screen, use “Volume Down” button to go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
❺ Once the option is highlighted, press the “Power” button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
❻ On the next screen, press the “Volume Down” button multiple times till the “Yes” option is highlighted.
❻ Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, you can try hard resetting the Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
You’ll need your Samsung or Google Account credentials and the phone will need to be connected to the internet for the prompt to send to the phone.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Visit Find My Device and then sign in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition from the menu on the left.
- Select the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition
In most cases, the usual way to reset your Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition is through smartphone settings or factory reset. Use the following steps to begin the factory reset.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap ‘General managementʼ and then tap Reset.
- Tap ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- The Factory reset data screen will warn you about all the data and apps that are about to be erased.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap ˊResetˋ.
- Tap ˊNextˋ.
- You will need to enter your pin to proceed.
- Tap on “Delete All”.
- The Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition will reset and reboot.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Touch the “Settings” icon.
- Touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Touch ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Tap “RESET”.
- Tap “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition and prepare it for use.
The final word
The Samsung S Lite Luxury Edition is a great device that comes with a bundle of feature which users require in their device. The powerful configuration makes multitasking extremely smooth whereas the camera lives up to your expectations. The large display also contributes to the amazing experience.
These are several of the most common Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition problems and troubleshooting tips we have come across. Have you encountered any other problems with this phone? Save even more money by getting free advice. See you in the next article about how to update Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition.