If your Vivo iQOO Pro is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your phone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Vivo iQOO Pro comes wrapped in a cool aluminium frame and features a 6.41inch FHD+ display with a resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels at 402 PPI. To ensure that the users have access to uninterrupted entertainment, it is powered by a 4500 mAh, li-ion battery.
It has an Octa-Core 2.96 GHz processor coupled with 8GB of RAM and runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system. It has an internal memory of 128GB and can be expanded to up to 256GB to store ample songs, videos, photos etc.
The Vivo iQOO Pro is a relatively new Android smartphone and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Vivo iQOO Pro or you’re seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve most common issues by resetting your phone.
Hard reset Vivo iQOO Pro via Recovery
- Shut down your Vivo iQOO Pro completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Vivo Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Factory reset Vivo iQOO Pro from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo iQOO Pro will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo iQOO Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo iQOO Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo iQOO Pro.
The Vivo iQOO Pro is a great mid-range phone from the manufacturer Vivo. It has a good battery backup and decent processing with a nice set of cameras. The internal storage could have been better but considering the budget, it is a good option to go for.
However, no matter how great the smartphone is, potential problems are always on. When your device is having a rough time, it’s usually better to reset.