If the Vivo S1 system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Vivo S1.
The Vivo S1 comes with a 6.53inch IPS LCD FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 2.1 GHz Octa-Core processor seated upon Helio P70 chipset. It is aided by 6GB of RAM and ARM Mali-G72MP3 graphics engine. The phone is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 12.2MP + 8MP + 5MP snapper at the back and a 24.8MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the smartphone houses an internal memory of 128GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 256GB.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Vivo S1 to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Vivo S1 randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo S1
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo S1 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo S1.
Factory reset Vivo S1
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo S1 will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard reset Vivo S1
- Turn off your Vivo S1 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo S1 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
The Vivo S1 is a great device which ends up with strong features. The device has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. The powerful configuration makes multitasking extremely smooth whereas the camera lives up to your expectations. The large display also contributes to the amazing experience.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. Look forward to other articles such as how to update Vivo S1, make sure to bookmark Java-Phones.com!