There are many reasons you’ll want to reset your Vivo U1, and there are many different methods to do so. Here you’ll learn about three different levels of resetting your Vivo U1.
The Vivo U1 comes with a 6.2inch IPS LCD display. It has a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels having a pixel density of 271 PPI which will look good to the eyes. It has a 13MP + 2MP primary lens that will help users to capture clear and decent images. The front cameras have an 8MP lens which will click good pictures for selfie lovers.
The phone has been equipped with Octa-Core processors with the clock speed of 1.95 GHz. The processors are provided upon the Snapdragon 439 chipset, together which will give very good processing speed. The GPU has been given by the Adreno 505. For the multitasking of the device, it has a 3GB RAM which will keep it lag free.
Do you want to make your Vivo U1 work like the first time you turned it on after you brought it home from the store? If you have noticed that your Vivo U1’s performance seems slower than before, maybe it is time for your smartphone to undergo some resetting.
Hard reset Vivo U1
- Shut down your Vivo U1 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Vivo Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo U1
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo U1 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo U1.
Factory reset Vivo U1
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo U1 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo U1 is an excellent device that keeps up with the benchmark set by the Finnish company with its previous models. It probably has all the feature in store. The phone has a good display and a satisfactory battery performance and proves to be a good reliable smartphone at this budget. Also, it has an excellent pair of cameras which perform well in terms of photography and vidoegraphy.
Despite the Vivo U1 problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the phone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Vivo U1 has had any of these problems, hopefully, your device is now performing exactly as it’s intended.