If you’re having a lot of problems with your Vivo U3, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Let’s see how we can reset Vivo U3.
The Vivo U3 features a 6.53 inches FHD+ TFT display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels accompanied with a pixel density of 395 ppi.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core 2x Kryo 460 2.0 Ghz + 6x Kryo 460 1.7 Ghz processor mated to a 6GB RAM to take care of the multitasking needs. Additionality, an Adreno 612 GPU is present which to a great extent manages the graphical requirements. A key aspect of the processing configuration of the device is the inclusion of Snapdragon 675 chipset which adds to the performance level of the device.
Every phone always comes with a factory setting where the utility has a big effect. However, not all people are able to do it because this way is seldom to use. In this article, we will give you a couple of options on how to either factory reset and how to hard reset Vivo U3.
Hard reset Vivo U3 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo U3 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo U3 will now wipe all contents.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo U3
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo U3 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo U3.
Factory reset Vivo U3
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo U3 will automatically reset and reboot.
The Vivo U3 is a mid-end smartphone featuring a great display and powerful configuration. The configuration under the hood also helps the device to deliver a stellar performance. The storage is ample and the battery is decent and efficiently powers this smartphone throughout the day, but we feel it could have been a tad larger.
Most of the problems that the Vivo U3 has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Look forward to other articles such as how to lock apps in Vivo U3 which will be coming soon.