Factory resets are the best solution for many Android issues. If your Vivo V7 is far slower than it once was, you have a malware infection that won’t go away or plan to sell your phone, a factory reset is the most convenient solution. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Vivo V7.
The Vivo V7 sports a 5.7 Inch bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch for the front lens. It is equipped with an IPS LCD display and has a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The device is armed with a camera setup containing 16MP lenses. These can click excellent images and also can record good quality videos. For the selfie lovers, there is a 24MP front lens that can click quite good selfies.
The Vivo V7 is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor that sits on a Snapdragon 450 chipset. It is further aided by an Adreno 506 and a 4GB RAM. The Vivo V7 is equipped with a 32GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB by using a memory card. The combination provides a flawless multitasking performance.
There are various reasons why you might need to factory reset your Vivo V7. Whether your device is lagging or you are simply preparing to sell it, a factory reset is one of the best ways to restore the device to its perfect factory condition. Let’s go over the two ways to perform a factory data reset. You can do a soft reset or a hard reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo V7
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V7 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V7.
Hard reset Vivo V7 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo V7 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume UP key and the Power key.
- When the Vivo logo displays, release all keys.
- In Fastboot Mode select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Touch the Wipe data option.
- Touch Wipe data.
- Touch OK.
- When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
- The Vivo V7 will automatically restart.
Factory reset Vivo V7 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo V7 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo V7 is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. The processor is capable enough to give a glitch-free performance and one can enjoy the uninterrupted gaming. The cameras are capable of capturing an excellent image. It has a decent battery backup that can be fueled easily.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. Look forward to other articles such as how to frp unlock Vivo V7, make sure to bookmark Java-Phones.com!