You can regularly restore your Vivo X21 to factory settings for troubleshooting some crashed and issues, or to wipe out your personal data from phone, or to boost the performance. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Vivo X21.
The Vivo X21 stocks a decent 128GB internal storage which can be expanded to a sizable 128GB. This smartphone is powered by the homegrown Snapdragon 660 with Qualcomm processor. The processors are coupled with an Adreno 512 GPU and a sizable 6GB ram can deliver a blazing fast usage and in-game performance.
The Vivo X21 flaunts a beautiful 6.28 Inch screen with Super AMOLED display which exhibits a 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution. The expansive 18:9 aspect ratio and 402 pixel density ensure pleasant media consumption. The Super AMOLED panel is sharp, power efficient, and protected by Gorilla Glass.
If you’re having trouble due to some bugs or of your brand new Vivo X21 is experiencing a performance drop for no apparent reason, then you might want to reset the device. There are 2 general methods you can use to reset, namely Factory and Hard reset.
Factory reset Vivo X21 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo X21 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo X21
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo X21 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo X21.
Hard reset Vivo X21
- Shut down your Vivo X21 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo X21 will now wipe all contents.
Vivo X21 is an excellent mid-range device that features powerful specs to stand out from the crowd. Apart from the camera and spare battery, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the support of a very large external storage. The processing front also shows an impressive build that can handle all kinds of functions.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. Look forward to other articles such as how to screenshot in Vivo X21, make sure to bookmark Java-Phones.com!