If your Vivo Y30 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your device to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Vivo Y30 flaunts a 6.47 inches IPS LCD display with 720 x 1560 pixels that results in a pixel density of 266 PPI. The phone boots on Android 10 operating system. The device has a 128GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card.
The Vivo Y30 has Octa-Core processors having clock speeds of 2.35 GHz. The processor is further coupled with a 4GB RAM. The combination is placed on a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset. The graphical requirement is taken care of by the PowerVR GE8320 graphics unit
Whether you are selling your Vivo Y30, are having problems, or just want a fresh start, there are a variety of reasons you might need a reset. This also works if your smartphone randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on. Let’s take a look at how to factory reset Vivo Y30.
Factory reset Vivo Y30
If you want to wipe data, junk files, dalvik and cache, the easiest way is to reset via the settings menu.
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Y30 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo Y30
If you forget the screen lock pattern, PIN and password on your Vivo Y30, you can reset it via the Google Find My Device service. For that, make sure your Y30 is still connected to your Google account and connected to the internet.
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo Y30 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y30.
Hard reset Vivo Y30 from Recovery
If your Y30 is stuck on the Vivo logo and can’t enter the homescreen, the way to solve it is by resetting it via recovery mode.
- Ensure that the Vivo Y30 is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Vivo Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From the Vivo Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Vivo Y30 as a new device.
The Vivo Y30 is an excellent smartphone that keeps up with the benchmark set by the Finnish company with its previous models. It probably has all the feature in store. The phone has a good display and a satisfactory battery performance and proves to be a good reliable smartphone at this budget. Also, it has an excellent pair of cameras which perform well in terms of photography and vidoegraphy.
These are several of the most common Vivo Y30 problems and troubleshooting tips we have come across. Have you encountered any other problems with this phone? Save even more money by getting free advice. See you in the next article about how to screenshot in Vivo Y30.