All Vivo phones have a reset feature which returns the smartphone to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Vivo Y79. So, why not learn how to reset Vivo Y79.
The Vivo Y79 flaunts a 5.99inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 269 PPI, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. A 2 GHz Octa-Core processor Cortex A53 coupled with 4GB ram sits on a Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and makes sure the Vivo Y79 performs brilliantly while on gaming and on multitasking. The smartphone is powered by Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS.
Whether you have decided to sell your phone or it’s behavior is strange and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Vivo Y79 to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of deleting all data and settings from your Vivo Y79. So it’s pretty much about getting back to those happy moments when you get a new device.
Factory reset Vivo Y79 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Y79 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y79
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo Y79 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y79.
Hard reset Vivo Y79 via Recovery
- Shut down your Vivo Y79 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume UP key and the Power key.
- When the Vivo logo displays, release all keys.
- In Fastboot Mode select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Touch the Wipe data option.
- Touch Wipe data.
- Touch OK.
- When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
- The Vivo Y79 will automatically restart.
The Vivo Y79 is a mid-range smartphone, which has an excellent processing front that provides a high-end performance. The magnificent cameras, huge storage, quick charging and a splendid display make the phone one of the best options. Apart from there, the phone has an ample amount of storage and fast charging along with an excellent battery.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as battery draining, overheating or apps crashing; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.