Own an LG G Pad 7.0? Want to root it with a 1-click app? TowelRoot is for you. Now we will guide you through the entire process of how to root Android 4.4.2 on LG G Pad 7.0 V400 using Towelroot.
How To Root LG G Pad 7.0 V400
- First of all download towelroot
- You can either download it directly on your phone or first download the .apk on your computer and then transfer on your phone.
- Make it sure you have checked that option in the Settings which allows to install third-party applications from unknown sources.
- After the app has been installed, run it from the applications page.
- Open TowelRoot and tap on Make it ra1n.
- Download SuperSU from here and sideload it to your phone.
- Run it and choose Continue> Normal and then restart your phone.
- You now have the root access.