RAZR MAXX Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your RAZR MAXX you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files.
The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
Root Motorola RAZR (XT910), RAZR MAXX, DROID RAZR (XT912), DROID RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandiwch
1. Install USB Drivers
2. Download dan extract EPRJ_EasyRootICS_MultiOS_v1.0.zip
3. Enable Unknown Sources (Settings > Developer Options > Unknown Sources)
4. Enable USB Debug (Settings ==>> Developer Options ==>> USB Debugging)
5. Enable Mock Locations (Settings > Developer Options > Mock Location)
6. Connect the phone to your PC as Media Sync – MTP (Change it after connect you phone to PC in Config > Storage > Media Sync)
7. Run script (Double klik .bat di PC)
Root Motorola RAZR (XT910), RAZR MAXX, DROID RAZR (XT912), DROID RAZR MAXX Jelly Bean
1.Download the zip file and extract.
2.Connect device via USB (Make sure you have the current Moto drivers FIRST!)
3.Enable USB Debuging
4.Download and install SmartActions app via Google Play on your phone and do not modify any settings.
5.Make sure the phone IS NOT in mass storage mode
6.Double click run.bat
7.Follow the onscreen instructions in the rooting program to complete the process.
When it is done, the program will say the rooting process is completed and you can unplug the phone from the PC. Now you can use Superuser, BusyBox, AdsGone, Titanium Backup, Root Explorer and any other program that requires the phone to be rooted.