Rooting your Sony Xperia V LT25i will give you further privileges that some apps may require, such as screenshot apps and system backup apps. Rooting is similar to an admin account on your computer – it allows you to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It’s very easy to root your Sony Xperia V LT25i.
Before you can root, you need to do the following:
– You’ll need the Sony Xperia V LT25i USB drivers installed on your Windows PC.
– You’ll need your device in USB debugging mode. Go to Settings, then Applications, Development, and finally USB debugging. Check the box next to USB Debugging.
- Download and extract Bin4ry’s rooting tool to your desktop (download link)
- Connect your device using USB cable. Make sure you’ve installed official drivers and enabled USB debugging mode
- Now go to the above Bin4ry folder on your desktop and run (double click) RunMe.bat file
- It’ll open a command prompt with green text. Basically, it will ask you to enable Normal Mode or special Sony Mode
- Press 1 and hit enter button
- Follow all the steps carefully. The process will reboot your device. The entire process will take few minutes