Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet is now root with this guide. After rooting your tablet you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet.
– Download Bin4ry Root tool and Extract
– First your PC or Laptop have installed USB drivers to connect your phone.
– And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
– Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
– Now open the file RunMe.bat with Administrator rights from downloaded zip.
– Then Command window (cmd) will open and showing some options. Now, you need to enter 1 as a choice.
– And follow the instructions on the screen.
– After a few minutes your phone will be rooted and reboots the phone.
– If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.