Split screen is one of the cool features on Xiaomi phones, as well as on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones. But the difference is that we can’t activate the split screen feature directly, but we have to first set the split screen settings in the settings section. With this split screen feature we can open 2 apps simultaneously in 1 Android smartphone screen. For example, if you want to open and watch youtube videos while chatting Whatsapp, then you can split your smartphone screen with this split screen feature. Although how to activate the split screen feature is very easy, there are still many Xiaomi users who don’t know how to activate it, especially after being updated to the latest MIUI 12 version. Well in this article I will share how to enable split screen on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones.
How to Split Screen on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones
For those of you who want to try how to split screen on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. The first step, please enter the settings menu.
2. Select Additional Settings.
3. Select Key Shortcut.
4. Select Open Split Screen.
5. You can choose which button to activate the split screen using, for example, long press the home button to activate the split screen by pressing the home button on your phone.
How to Enable Split Screen.
1. Open the first app, for example Whatsapp.
2. After that, long tap on the home button.
3. Then the smartphone screen will automatically be divided into 2, you just have to choose the second app to open, for example YouTube.
Done, so that’s how to split screen on a Xiaomi MIUI 12 phone without using any additional apps. That is all and thank you.
Also listen how to enable split screen on Xiaomi redmi note 9 in the next article from JavaPhones. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.